Monday, August 19, 2013

Mission Impossible 2

So, I've got a new challenge. A seemingly impossible one.

Let's start at the beginning...

A week ago this guy came to my farm.


His name is Samson. He's a 7 year-old Tinker horse, and he's... Interesting to say the least. I'm not really sure what I'm doing.

This is his home.



He shares it with a beaver and three neighbor horses - a Shetland pony and her baby plus a mean old Iceland horse. See the beaver? I think I'll call him Billy. He's cool.

So what's the impossible challenge?

I have to build a stable.

.......................

I have no idea how to do this.

I don't even know where to begin.

I'm supposed to transform this:





into this:






I know what you're probably thinking: Wouldn't it be smarter to think about that BEFORE getting a horse? Well, truth is, I did. And I thought I had a plan.

It failed.

Sometimes plans fall apart, and you're left with a decision that you can give up and let things go back to how they were, or you can roll up your sleeves and just do it.

Even though you don't know how.

And even if you're a little bit scared and a little bit lonely and a little bit dishearted and disillusioned.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Nydelig hest! Jeg har troen på deg! Du har kløkt, sjarme, og masse ermer som kan brettes opp. Dette må ordne seg. Husk ordtaket "planlegging drepte katten", selv om ting kan virke håpløst, så føler det bare desto bedre når man lykkes, og det tror jeg du klarer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Planlegging drepte katten? Eg likar :D

      Takk. I verste fall blir det skeivt. Det kunne jo vært verre!

      Delete