Thursday, June 09, 2011

Kiss me and call me miss Paintbucket

I DO apologize for being so quiet the last week.

I do have the perfect excuse, however: I have been drinking Tru Blood and pondered about life.




Apart from that I have been redecorating... not only ONE, but TWO houses, and I was a bit worried there that'd have to take my paintbrushes to bed - - - so much to do, so little time to do it in! So, without further ado - this is what one of my paint projects in the making looks like, and I promise I will post the after pictures as soon as I'll get to the "after"-part!:



Come to think of it - - - now that I take a look at how it turned out, (which you guys, of course, can't see because I haven't taken pictures yet) I'm not so sure I like the new shade at all. Awww, bugger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment